- Krishna Kumar Bagri All this Research and Documentations will help the Genuine Seekers and Believers of Vedic Astrology and our Culture, in time to come.
- Kaveeta Jaain Nice information Veejay Goel Ji.Garud Puraana katha gets done in Hindu households some time or the other.So it is very surprising that this reference of Garud Puraana has never been provided by anyone.Sir and Veejay Goel Ji what do you predict when you see a Kal Sarpa Dosha in a horoscope?
- Krishna Kumar Bagri The new Breed of Astrologers only like to catch limelight by negating the well known and accepted Beliefs held by their ancestors...in an act of showing they are smart, though in actual they hold only bookish knowledge which is half read and misplaced and corrupted by their own mis-undersatindings in a selfish motive of "Looking Good and Smarter".
I was having this proof from atleast two years back but today on Naraka Chaturdasi on the occasion of Diwali , i felt that it should be made public.Thankyou
Vedic astrologer and Vastu consultant
Discussion on Kaal sarpha Yoga\doshaAugust 20, 2012 at 7:27pm
- Discussion on Kaal sarpha Yoga\dosha : (Dated 20th Aug 12, Jyotish Ganga forum)
- Veejay Goel यहाँ काल सर्प योग बहुत ही महत्पूर्ण गुण का उदय करता है ! इंसान जिस कि कुंडली में यहाँ होता है उस में "संगर्ष" कि शमता अपार होती है , वो जुजारु होता है , अपनी मेहनत से इच्छा पूर्ति करने में सक्षम होता है, चाहे कोई भी तरह का काल सर्प योग हो ! इसलिए बहुत से जातक जिन्होंने अपार उपलब्धि प्राप्त होती है उन के कुंडली में भी होता है , वो इंसान किसी के भरोसे जिंदगी नहीं जीते , अपने बल पर जीते है :))
जीत या हार अलग बात है :)
Goel sahib - a fundamental question to which each astrologer differ. If destiny is so dreaded for KSY (person getting dreadful diseases - what can man's desire and hardwork do). So my rephrased query - what is parakram. if only hard work is
parakram - then labor gets only 200 rs per day; or a person in job gets fixed income only irrespective of his hard work and determination. BTW - Free will is not parakram and also - please note that - rahu / ketu gripping chart (or afflicting a chart) denies any free will - native has strong predestined results. So I request you to help me in understanding Parakram and also how does rahu/ketu help in free will?
51 minutes ago · Like
Aadmi ki shadi hogi ya nahi; baccha hoga ya nahi; kab bimari aayegi; kab thiq hogi; kab uska murder hoga ya maut hogi; kab naukri milegi ya jayegi and so on..for each houses one may refer and if any person can explain that how does hard wor
k and determination to achieve desired results. I request learned members to read famous management story on Great scientist Einsten on destiny / free will. It is part of case studies in management school including Horward.
44 minutes ago · Like
Prafulla Gang sir,
Rahu is main Karaka for Prakrama as it gets exalted like status in Mithuna rasi which is 3H and Kanya (some text says) which is in 6H.
Kumbha rasi is own Rasi which is 11H in Kalpurush Kundli.
Rahu is the main karaka for free-will.
Now in Kal Sarpa Yoga or Dosha, 'Parakrama' or i said "संगर्ष" is the main focus of the chart. संगर्ष करने कि समता कूट कूट कर भरी होगी !
All other delineation from kaal Sarp Yoga is futile.
The resultant effect of prakrama should be delineated from other factors of horoscope
- Prafulla Gang
many thanks. BUT what is parakram. is it just courage, determination, hardwork. I strongly differ on rahu as karaka for parakram in 3rd house. Rahu may be good in 3rd house, but if rahu / ketu are stronly gripping the chart - it afflcits -
doesn't boost the chart - be any bhava or be with any planet. BTW Our famous mauni baba - Dr Man Mohan Sign has 3rd house rahu in kumbha (as per charts available on net - not sure as to if it is correct chart data though)
35 minutes ago · Like
Prafulla Gang If "संगर्ष" or in simple english - struggle is the destiny then we may perceive man having strength to struggle. Truth is that he struggles and success is delayed - if we translate into destiny. Though my comment may not be moral booster for the nativities.
33 minutes ago · Like
Veejay Goel Courage, entrepreneurship could be the most appropriate word.
which gives birth to word 'struggle' to fulfill one wishes.32 minutes ago · Like
Veejay Goel 3H = courage, 6H= struggle, 11H = desire fulfilled.
This is where rahu dominates. :) We must note that Rahu is shadowy planets so roles of other planets are important.
- Prafulla Gang ha
ha sir ji - we are back to square. If struggle and then delayed
results is the destiny - then how does it promote parakram. Parakram -
astrologically speaking is different. it has much more attributes than
simply courage. Entrepreneurshi
p is very different term than parakram. A warrior working in King's army may be brave but it doesn't promote his self -'individuality' for Entrepreneurship. Astrologers may swear by his fortified 3rd house.
\\If struggle and then delayed results is the destiny - then how does it promote parakram. \\
i am not saying this....
Sir, Destiny is ruled by Jupiter and 9H.
If these houses are strong person will have good destiny and further if there is also Kaal sarpha yoga than person will definitely succeed as he is courageous and has good risk taking capacity and further supported by good destiny.
We cannot mix all together. :(
thanks 25 minutes ago · Like · 3
Goel sahib - you mentioned "संगर्ष - connected with hard work and determination. If rahu / ketu in 3rd house then it can't influence 6th by aspect - or vice versa. Can it? we have moved from KSY - and influence of rahu/ketu by implication.
Kisi bhi cheej ko kisi se bhi connect kardo - at least I do not concur with it. May be i am asking wrong questions or not understanding it..so perhaps at some other time, when I am destined.
23 minutes ago · Like
Vedic astrologer and Vastu consultant